Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Weigh Day

Wednesday are coming around all too quickly. Didn't have the best of mornings today. I was quietly confident about what would be on the scale. Monday night I swam 1.2km and Saturday I was exercising throughout the day and eating well on the weekend. I REALLY wanted to be under 113kgs this week.
Got on the scale this morning and it read 113.5. A big fat loss of nothing! Like all other weeks I weighed myself a few times just in case the scale is a little off. And I take the average of the results.
The lowest reading this morning was 113kg even. But the highest was 114.2kg!! A difference range of 1.2kgs!
Super depressing. How can I monitor my progress on something that gives different results every 10 seconds.
Add that bad start to an awful afternoon at work and what was my instinctive action? Chocolate. Twirl bar, a freddo and a handful of maltesers. I felt AWFUL afterwards. I seem to be lacking motivation at the moment. Might have to start re-reading some of my books tonight. Need to get back on track. And now!

No comments:

Post a Comment