Monday, September 27, 2010

What am I doing??

How easy is it to slip back into old habits!? So not happy with myself at the moment.
I've haven't been thinking at all when eating crap.
  • Ricotta cheesecake
  • Maltesers
  • Lolly bananas
  • Chocolate biscuits
  • Ice-cream with nutella
  • burger and chips
  • chocolate mud cake
  • potato wedges with sour cream
  • and several alcoholic drinks
All in the past week!!
And I feel terrible after I make each mistake.
Where has my will power gone?
I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP!!
I am so disappointed with myself. If I had backed all that up with exercise every day, it may not have been so bad, but I have done nothing all week.
But tomorrow is a new day and my chance to get back with the program.
Challenge for tomorrow... to only drink water, no other drinks and not to have ANYTHING from the biscuit jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment